He is the Managing Partner at the law firm of VICTOR OZIEGBE’S ATTORNEYS MCIArb, a leading corporate and trans-border commercial law practice, where he leads a body of creative and resulted oriented lawyers in the handling of Litigation, Market defining trans-border transactions and Investment drive with uncommon result oriented expertise. He is regarded as a solution-oriented transactional adviser.
He is an erudite lawyer and a consummate businessman. He holds a degree in Philosophy BA. (Hons), a post graduate Diploma in Management, a Master Degree in Business Administration (MBA), a degree in Law (LL.B), BL and a Master Degree in Law (LLM in View).He is a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria.
He belongs to so many reputable professional bodies, namely;
1. The Nigerian Bar Association.
2. Section on Business Law (NBA).
3. The Commonwealth Lawyers Association.
4. The International Bar Association.
5. A Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators. (United Kingdom)